Friday, July 13, 2012

A Little Overdue

Well it has been far too long since i have updated my blog. I'm not one for excuses, but I was having some issues with my keyboard!

So I have been on my new oral medication for a few months now. I haven't had side effects really at all. It is hard to tell though because I have started a bunch of new medications, so it's hard to say what side effects are from which medicine. The worst that I have noticed is night sweats, which are no fun at all and keep me up all night, but I guess keeping my MS is check is far more important. Besides the side effects, the best part about the oral med is that I have no problem taking a pill everyday rather than having to talk myself into taking my shot.

Since I was diagnosed I was told their would be an pill for MS, I didn't really think It would be on the market so soon. It's really awesome that I am on the first pill! I'm really happy with it at this point, and hopefully it continues to help.

As for my overall health, I have been feeling some what better, depending on the day. Some days are better than others I suppose. I've been trying to do more around the house and get out a little more, but I really need to pace myself, especially with the heat. Heat is no good for MS!

Besides the heat, stress is also no good for me. The medial bills keep rolling in, and without working it causes so much extra stress in my life. So I've been trying to stay calm and tell myself that it will all work out in the end. I'm sure that it will eventually. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment